I enjoy finding out the challenges that you as a student face and working with you to achieve your goals.
After 20 years professional playing experience and tutoring at the ACM and Brunel University I help students to:
- Feel comfortable all over the fretboard
- Improvise over chord changes
- Understand harmony and theory
- Improve ear training skills
- Prepare for a gigs and recording sessions
- Improve sight reading
- Get the best from recording sessions
- Explore the West End theatre world and pit work
- Apply Indian music concepts to the guitar
My busy schedule only allows for a handful of private students and I’d love to help you take your playing to the next level. What areas do you need guidance on? Click below and let me know!